Sunday, September 29, 2024

Almost Cut My Hair (because my barber closed)

As the CSNY song goes, "almost cut my hair, it happened just the other day...", the other day I pedaled over to my barber in Elberta for my monthly cut. The guy is an MSU fan and has to be the quickest cutter out there in that he could finish in about five minutes. Very efficient and cut it like I wanted it. It was not to be for my most recent visit, however, as the sign on the door advised that the shop was closed indefinitely. All the Spartan paraphernalia that donned the walls inside was gone as well. Don't cry for me Argentina though as this is probably the biggest drama I have and if that is the biggest drama, things overall aren't too bad. Granted, there aren't many places in the area to get a cut (I tried a place in Beulah but was number seven in line so I walked), I'll figure something out. Maybe friend Jim downstate has his Flowbee Haircutting System (the apparatus hooks up to a shop vac and you can cut your own hair) somewhere in storage that I can use.
Trail Head