Thursday, October 14, 2010

Color Ride

Well, we've got about 20 days before Daylight Saving Time is done for the year and all the leaves are brown (think I heard that in a song) or have left the trees. At that point, work days become a ride in dark going in and a ride in the dark coming home. How bleak! All is not lost though as we must enjoy every moment. That I did tonight at Island Lake with some cool colors throughout. The night riders were just getting ready to ride as I left the parking lot a little after seven. I have to try that very soon as I have the riding light waiting to be used. No excuses.

Hail hail to the Chilean miners. What a great story. Being underground for three months, I would have to guess they know each other's lives pretty well by now. The conversations at one point I am assuming became, "So, in the third grade..."
Trail Head