Thursday, May 1, 2014

Chickamauga Lake - Letter To The Agency

Dear Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency:
Thank you for allowing a group of Michiganders to utilize your lakes; however, it appears that I was issued a faulty license (attached) that is defective in that I didn't catch anything legal. My address is with this correspondence. I'll kindly wait for your reply and my refund.                            
Regards,
The World We Live In Today


No, I would never write a letter like that but unfortunately that is the society we live in today. A beautiful day on the water it was though as we all put in about 8-9 hours casting our asses off with little production to show for it.  John O. padded his retirement account with a back-to-back winner on a three-plus pounder today. Roger pulled in what he claims is a hybrid carp/smallmouth but unfortunately he had some form of sheepshead. I tied a large heron for production today and looking back, I think the fish he pulled out of the water was bigger than the one I caught.
The week of fishing is winding down. Good people, good scene, good food; if only we could have sprinkled in a few more fish.
Trail Head 

the crew


hybrid carp/smallmouth according to Raj