Sunday, August 16, 2015

30 Year Reunion - Thirty fu**ing years!!

this was my only pose for the cameras 
Yep, 30 years ago around this time a bunch of north Oakland county-ers were done with high school and trying to figure out what the heck to do with the rest of their lives. And here we were, almost 50 and besides a few gray hairs, all the same, good people having some fun. The Milford and Lakeland combination reunion was a fun one as I went to junior high with half of the Lakeland class. I got to rub it in to Gary M. of how I robbed him of a homer back in '84 when we played each other in baseball. And I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to Redskin Dan M. for supplying some funny (and quite wild) stories from the day.
My favorite story of the night came from a former Redskin (who shall be nameless) who was at a gentlemen's club and ran into a former classmate who was working at said club. He was called out by name from her. 
Good memories. Ha.
Trail Head
can't remember what her call out was