Saturday, November 12, 2016

Celebrity Sibling

So there I was yesterday at work, enjoying my lunch, reading the paper, avoiding any articles on my beloved (but woeful) Spartans football team. The sports section has its usual suck-up articles on the U-M football coach so I avoid it altogether. The last section of the paper, Homestyle, is presented to me. The people pictured on the cover look familiar but wasn't sure if I could make out who they were. On go the reader glasses and I get my confirmation. My sister and brother-in-law are on said cover! The first family of Detroit had an article on the updates they have made to their home; some beautiful ones. 
It was earlier this summer that I stumbled upon my nephew Jackson on television promoting a bicycle ride in town. Now we have Detroit's version of "This Old House" in the newspaper. With this much exposure, I might have to start calling my sister's family the Kardashians (ha). I am anxiously awaiting my niece Hannah's (aka Annie Leibovitz) show on photography in all of her worldly travels. 
Keep on keeping Kardash....
Trail Head