Sunday, August 11, 2019

Bald Mountain (west) Music Festival


After months (some weeks) of practice, a group of bands came together yesterday in Howell for a day of peace, love and music.  All categories were met as there were no A-holes in attendance and the music was filled with more love than the Bunny Ranch.   The highlight of the evening for me was witnessing the duo of Tommy M. and his Dad singing "I want my dog back," captured in the attached video along with a handful of performances before my camera battery died.

Good day.
Trail Head


Song list in the attached:
- 3LD - Going Down
- Melton & Son - I want my dog back
- Skinny Hippos  - Jean Jeanie
- Duff - Driving my life away
- GOB - Waiting on a friend
- 3LD - Jolene
- Skinny Hippos - Johnny B. Good
- 3LD - Blue on Black
- Duff & Friends - Handle with care

















 
  




food truck