Sunday, October 22, 2023

Golden Bachelor...yeah, no

It brings me great regret that I didn't make the cut for the latest bachelor series....
Yeah right, I want my previous acquaintances to tell the world what went wrong, from their perspective.

I can hear it all now (queue the dream sequence):
- "So, we're at this party with friends and he wanted to leave early and not formally say goodbye to the group. Who does that?"
- "All he eats is chicken."
- "What's with that laugh?"
- "We went on a few dates, things got intimate, I thought things were going well and then he stopped calling. Who does that?"
- "He didn't acknowledge/like my posts so I knew it wouldn't work."
- "He was just a rebound lay."
- "I need to talk about more than the time he ran into Wayne Fontes."
- "He broke things off with me so he must have a fear of commitment."
- "Enough with the 'do you know how great I was in kickball?' talk"
- "His friend's wives just didn't accept me I think."
- "His e-mail address is correct. He literally has a large melon"
- "ghosted"
- "Do we really need to ride our bicycles everywhere?" 

Thankfully there is no comment area for this entry as I'm sure the masses could add a bunch more. 
Trail Head