Sunday, December 24, 2023

favorite present from x-mas past

Forget the toy train, the talking teddy bear, Hot Wheels, the Erector Set and the Lincoln Logs, one my favorite gifts from xmas past is pictured. Each time I wear these boots, someone will glance at them and ask "What is that shiny thing on your left boot?"
At the time of receiving said gift, my vacations were comprised of researching an area in the country that was mentioned as a mountain bike destination. As I have a problem waiting for people and enjoy going at my own pace, I went to said destinations solo. It's my vacation and one should enjoy it. 
After posting some post riding pictures involving some falls (and a bit of blood), my mom being a mom bought me a dog tag that more or less says to the world, if you find my son on the trails out cold, give me a call. 
Happy holidays.
Trail Head