Sunday, July 14, 2024

Extracurricular Expenses - oh those teeth

Prior to getting a dog, I knew there would be some necessary expenses like food, water bowl, toys, heartworm medicine, collar, leash, veterinary visits, poop bags and a crate (it's a cage for god's sake, why do we call it a crate?) to name a few. Due to Bird's outstanding sense of smell and oh so sharp teeth/fangs, I'm now getting into the extracurricular expenses. 
Without tipping it over, she has managed to get into the kitchen garbage can so chalk up a dog-proof can on my bill for one. Second, I am now down two pairs of shorts and one pair of underwear. While on walks or 2 AM potty breaks (yes, I am normally in my undergarments while supervising these), she has a penchant for nipping at your back side with those sharp fangs of hers. I'll refrain from showing the gashes on my calves. 
She turns three months old this upcoming Wednesday. If only it were three years but....what a good dog; most of the time.
Trail Head


gray underwear takes a hit