Friday, April 24, 2009

Tale of Two Scars (click on picture for more information)

If you have clicked on the picture, you see two sweet scars. The one closest to the camera was a mountain biking tree abrasion that will fade in time. The second, lowest scar was quite a day. I brought my chainsaw over to the Chenevert place a few years back to take down some dead wood. All was well until the chain did a number on Tim. No vitals were affected I am happy to report but we missed watching the Spartans play that day. I think the best moment is when we approached the hospital front desk and I had duct tape on my calf over a wash cloth to stop the bleeding and Jim comes wheeling up. The front desk delivered the nerf toss of "can I help you?" and I looked at Jim and said "my friend can't walk!"
Have a great weekend!
Trail Head