Sunday, April 3, 2011

Poser

I missed this lay up, seriously
Way back in the day, D. Mitchell used to whine (Mitch whine? That is rare, huh?) that he was doing all the work on the field and on the court (you have to admit it, he was a good athlete) and I somehow got more pictures in the paper than him. I must say, twenty-something years later, it makes the lying that much easier. My long field goal (of course a school record) is up to 52 yards this year. R. Crouse, my promotion manager, and Mitchell (who probably has the school record in real life) hater, will confirm it. That real life eight point, 10 turnover game against Lakeland is now up to 30 points, no turnovers, and free throws with no time remaining to win it.
That payoff to the Milford Times and Spinal Column photographers was worth it I guess.
Trail Head


this was the worst charging call ever

outstanding block AC




















Crouse/Munson/Schmitt best field goal team ever

Dave getting ready for a face wash - blocking?


don't recall posing on this one but what the eff????
Schimmel is on his tip toes, seriously

Can this be any more cheesy?
I guess it can be more cheesy