Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Dancing Machine, and people who should leave their shirt on

The scene was Lake St. Clair Metropark yesterday for the Blues, Brew, and BBQ. No admission charge, cheap beer, and good music. All the ingredients were there. All shapes and sizes were in attendance as well. The guy pictured to the right was a dancing fool, or just a fool, I'm not sure. We were there for a couple of hours and the guy was dancing the entire time! I think he was on a different level than us if you know what I mean. He appeared to be enjoying himself though so dance on spaghetti dude! While all of this was going down, the hedgehog made an appearance (see picture below). That is a lot of hair that does not need to be seen. I wouldn't want to play against him in a shirts against skins basketball game, that's for sure. Put that shirt back on my brother!
Trail Head



the hedgehog



the D in the distance