Friday, July 6, 2012

BBC - Lobdell Lake - holy shi%!!! is it hot!!!


Slick's fan club running up for an autograph
I fished, I sweated, I sweated some more. I topped my record for sweating while standing in place (beat the time I had to face my parents after the mailbox incident of '84) tonight in the fifth session of the Badwater Bass Club at Lobdell Lake in Argentine Township. To add to the fun, the power was out for residents of the lake so what is one to do while the power is out and you live on a lake? You head to said lake. And head to the lake they did. The sand bar area was a mini Jobbie Nooner; however, Slick managed to get a few nice catches just outside the vicinity of the party barge. For most of us though, it was a sea of 12-13 inch bass (AKA Dunham Lakers) which unfortunately had to be sent back to grow an inch or two.  
Trail Head

tough trolling through there