Thursday, October 25, 2012

last Thursday night loop for the season

Although I'll probably be wearing gloves and scraping my car windows on Sunday, it's not Sunday yet! With that, the wacky Michigan weather gave the riding tour one last evening loop for the year tonight at Maybury Recreation Area. With my fellow riding brothers on hiatus (insert reason - ha), part time Molson Bike Tour rider Judy, who is part of the SOLAR (some kind  of acronym there) club, advised a few members of that club were riding so I joined them for the pedal. The whole SOLAR intention sounds pretty cool, getting people together who like the outdoors whether it be bike riding, kayaking, backpacking, skiing, etc... although I was joking with them that there is probably some hidden cult mixed in there somewhere. A nice night it was.
Back to the chill coming for the weekend. Will the furnace be turned on at the Highlands Estate? Doubtful. Hoodies are available to all visitors. Ha.
Go Tigers!
Trail Head 
me