Sunday, October 14, 2012

Stress-free Friday

A much deserved vacation day was in order this past Friday. Working hard at the office with two west coast Tiger games sprinkled in (don't get me started on Papa Grande) emphasized the need to get away for a breather. And what better reward than a trip to the water, more specifically, the branch of the Huron River down near Dexter. It was just me and the fish out there and that was just fine with me. As bassmaster John O. once told me when asked if he ever played golf, "I love everybody who golfs and urge them to play whenever they can because they are out on the golf course and not getting in my way fishing." Amen to that philosophy brother. No legal fish to report Friday but with that being the worst news of the day, no complaints.
Trail Head   


don't think that tail is going to stretch to 14"