Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pontiac Lake - "Who's a Good Doggie?"

The bike tour got some bonus entertainment yesterday at Pontiac Lake Recreation Area as after the loop I got to witness what a spectator told me was the Grand Prix of the United States Dog Agility Association (USDAA). This was not a walk in the park as these dog owners I would have to guess work each and every day for the event. Some of the dog owners, however, don't appear to share their dog's passion for exercise. The mission for the dog is to get through the entire course as fast as possible with points deducted for failing to properly execute the course. There were some pretty talented dogs out there as my old dog Angus would have been sniffing the crotches of the spectators rather than listening to me yell "jump."
Good dog.
Trail Head