Sunday, October 13, 2013

Cleveland - Land Of Orphan Football Jerseys

I thought we had it tough in the D, however, what I witnessed tailgating in Cleveland this morning gives reason to pause. I walked by one of the many (many,many) Trent Richardson jersey-wearers with a "sorry you got traded" comment and got a "thanks, nice $40 purchase for me last month" reply. In this era of NFL parity when players are jumping ship each year, you just can't win in supporting your team. Besides Richardson's jersey, we saw Cleveland Brown immortals such as Colt McCoy, Tim Couch, Eric Wright, Braylon Edwards, Brady Quinn, Courtney Brown, and on and on and on. Are you seeing a trend here? These poor fans are experiencing the Millen-effect without the Millen and that is too bad.
Here nor there, I think my shirt says it all on our post-Millen team that won today.
Trail Head    

these guys bought this van off of a Colt fan (serious)
no idea who this is but you can't go wrong with the overalls/shorts look

big Detroit presence in Cleveland