Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tailgating In A Sea Of Romos

That is no exaggeration on the Romo reference as the confines of the parking lot just west of Greektown had a heavy Dallas Cowboy love affair going on this afternoon in the D. Here nor there, we won the game and the tailgate scene was, as always, a fun one. I got to witness (did not partake) my first beer pong game. From what I could see, there are no losers in this game; granted you have a driver and a liver donor. Half a beer in each cup, ten total cups. You do the math. I must say the team to the right in the attached picture were quite good at the game. The key is the loft I've been told. Maybe some day.
Go home Cowboys!
Trail Head
 
 
sweet lid

 
good chicken

can't complain about our seats

Lem, Barry, Charlie with their Hall of Fame jackets on