Sunday, December 22, 2013

X-mas Party 2.0

I have to give a shout out to Mike W. for the title of this post. Mike and I were the lame-o's that missed the previous weekend's CMU x-mas gathering. He lives two-plus hours away so his alibi in not making it was a bit stronger than mine. Here nor there, Mike would not be denied of hanging with friends so Friday afternoon/evening was Party 2.0 with five former Merrill Hall residents in attendance at my compound. Mike still had his x-mas gift that didn't get distributed the previous weekend and I had mine so you are looking at the proud recipient of a Mel Weaver CD (good tunes) and two delicious micro beers from the west side of the state. Mike's kids are probably trying to out clap each other with The Clapper as I write this.
Clap on, clap off....
Trail Head