Sunday, July 31, 2016

Hogs for Hospice


It was a trip to southern Canada (yes, there is southern Canada) this weekend for some friend hanging and some giving back. The giving back was in the form of the Hogs for Hospice event in Leamington. My intent was to meet up with former neighbor Tom, ride my 'fake' Hog (Yamaha may have pipes like a hog but isn't a hog) and do a Essex County loop, however, Mother Nature was too erratic and riding in the rain is no fun. With that, I went with the truck/bicycle combo. While it did rain in the morning, the clouds parted in the afternoon for what turned out to be a beautiful day for the charity. The headliner for the event concert was former Poison singer Bret Michaels; no, I did not stay for that. 
Thank you to my former Canadian neighbors for the lodging and the hospitality.
Trail Head 




be nice to this rider
 


this bike has a few stories I'm guessing

cool tree carving in Seacliff Park