Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Small World

In the "it's a small world" category, there I was last Friday at a Northville establishment watching the Tiger game, glancing up occasionally to watch the action while also focusing on the inhalation of my chicken nacho (big nacho). I don't know why I was watching at the time but Victor Martinez hit a foul ball, it bounced off the press box, up in the air and right in the hands of a girl who works at said Northville establishment I was watching from. I said to the person next to me, "Was that KT?" Others in the place saw the replay and up went the cheers for KT's 20 minutes of fame; video below. An amazing catch with no spillage of her beverage!. She even got a post catch interview with the station covering the game (of course her hubby had to loot in on the exposure once the cameras came in).
An incredible catch it was KT. Congrats!
http://m.mlb.com/det/video/topic/47150896/v1332061783/cwsdet-fan-makes-nice-snag-on-foul-celebrates-grab
Trail Head