Saturday, January 27, 2018

Two-Dimensional Sibling Sighting

I love my Sister, however, with her 'on the go' public relations world in the D and my addiction to pedaling, besides bumping into each other at someplace neither knew were going to be there, we see each other pretty much at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Life happens. 
Today, I am adding a different category to my counters of how many times I've seen my Sister, television appearances. Honestly, I see her more in the two-dimension world than in person. I've wrote on here before of her Hollywood flair pushing everything from city bike ride tours to the Detroit Homecoming to any television station needing to fill some air time. She is a public relations machine and does quite well at her craft (shameless plug for my Sis today). So flipping through the idiot box (television) this morning, there she was again. She made syndication as it was a re-run from an airing earlier in the month! We had a rare in person meeting last week visiting my Dad so that makes it an even race so far in 2018.  
Love you Sis. See you in November.
Trail Head