Sunday, December 27, 2020

New Co-Pilot

It only took 40 years of crap gifts from yours truly to finally come to the grateful decision but my family decided about a decade ago to stop buying for each other (besides the grandkids). I was king of the crap gift, whether it be the car back rest with beads or the hand held desk fan for those days at work when you just need a little more breeze, I bought some crap. It's amazing what you can buy at three in the morning. I burned my brother one year and wrapped a fake gift (along with the real one separately), which he tried to burn me back by opening it early; little did he know it was some crap literature from the mailbox. 
So that is the backstory of not buying gifts. My mom, however, still has her eyes open for little knickknacks while shopping for the grandkids. It must be a mother's premonition but the light on my Schwinn recently went out and what did I get from Santa but a new handlebar light (sweet helmet on that bird). 
Trail Head