Friday, June 6, 2008

Great Week

Besides a weary head (a large one at that), I honestly can’t complain about much of anything this week. The Wings won the Stanley Cup, I got to hang with some friends who I hadn’t seen in some time, the mountain biking at Maybury on Thursday was great, and I got to see the parade today at work on my lunch (a bit extended) break. And it’s only Friday! Seeing the parade is one of the nice perks of working downtown, although I cringe when I see the Detroit city tax (the Kwame fund) on my paycheck each time. Woodward was jam packed with people coming from all over the area and all I had to do was walk outside my building and…bam, hello parade. The Lidstrom picture was taken by a business contact who works at the Compuware building. Not a bad picture he took there.


Weather permitting, it's off to the Milford Trail Challenge (mountain biking) tomorrow. It's more or less a fund raiser/recreational ride for the Michigan Mountain Biking Association. It should be a fun adventure in hitting the trails in the area and getting some laughs at the spandex-clad riders.

Trail Head