Sunday, June 15, 2008

Joe Maples is alive

It had been widely speculated that Joe Maples was being held captive by his wife Tania in the basement of their Brighton home. Friends have made numerous attempts to contact Joe without success. Well, at the Tiger game on Saturday, I'm happy to report that Joe is alive and well. He was there with Tania and their two boys. The boys definitely have Tania's genes with respect to their appearance. I assume they will grow the Maples mustache when they hit 13 or so. The game was a good time. As opposed to the two other games I went to where they got shutout and almost no-hit, it was good to witness a victory.
After the game, Doke and I had some beverages at a local watering hole and attempted to show off our pool shooting prowess. Well, my prowess has left the building. It was quite an ugly display of pool by yours truly. Pool shooting aside, a great day it was.

Trail Head