Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow...

Embrace it! I hear too many people whining (lot of whiners out there) about the snow and when was spring going to come. Yes, shoveling does have its moments but why push the fast forward button on your life? Enjoy the moment. With that, the bike tour became the nordic tour this week as Gus, Rob, and I headed out to the cross country trails out at Kensington Thursday evening. The new snow added a topping to the groomed trails so we were trailblazers in a sense tonight. The trails weren't too bad. I crashed coming down Whiskey Mountain (no idea the name of the hill but it makes it sounds bigger than it is) and got a nice face wash while biting it. I'll feel it tomorrow I think. The 40-something body just doesn't rebound like it used to.
Trail Head