Sunday, July 25, 2010

Regardless of the weather, fish on

As it's one of the topics I hear about daily in the cubicle world I live in each work week (along with traffic/commute talk), I hate to do it, but yes, how about this weather? Friday and Saturday were about as muggy as you can get with the humidity giving my number six haircut a little extra fluff. I am happy to report that it didn't stop our fishing efforts Saturday afternoon out on Lake Orion. We never did get wet but the threat of rain kept the jet ski and speedboat activity to a minimum, which was a bonus. While the baby fish were doing most of the nibbling throughout the day, we both managed to bring in a few worthy of a "woo woo" call with Doke getting close to a three pounder. 
Lastly, my commentary for today. With Magglio (no longer "Singlio") out for awhile, the Tigers appear to be done. A lineup of Kelly, Sizemore, Worth, and Raburn just isn't going to get it done. Cabrera can only do so much and Boesch unfortunately came back to reality. I'll keep hoping for the best but it appears bleak.
Trail Head