Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jim Morrison is alive and well (and was in Southfield!!)

It had to have been him I tell you. I was with the Munro posse at the Native American Festival and Mini Pow Wow at the Southfield Civic Center Pavilion Saturday morning. A celebration of the Indian culture with a sprinkle of Indian trinkets and trash I guess you could call it. The native dancing and drumming were pretty cool. I posted a few videos from the occasion that may or may not view well but it's a first for me so suck it up. It's a step into the 21st century for the blog.
Anyway, back to Jim Morrision. There was a tee pee not too far from the exit with the funkiest looking Indian I had ever seen in person sitting in it. With that, my theory is it was Jim Morrison in hiding. He was a pretty cool dude. He answered all the kids questions about all the piercings he had on his body (his ear holes were huge!!!!).

Trail Head