Sunday, November 23, 2008

No Lions? No Problem

This script should be talking about how great our pro football team is and how great of a game they played today on national television. Well, as you know our football team really blows right now, the game was blacked out, and I am happy (well, kind of sad in a weird way) to say I didn't miss it. In place of the Lions, I attended the Farmington Hills Youth Theatre presentation of "Seussical, Jr." with the Munro posse. While it probably didn't measure up to the St. Clare productions I attended in recent years for my niece and nephew, it was a good show just the same. Dancing in sync for 8-12 year olds is a toughie, however. You could tell the ones who practiced and then the slackers that had to look to the dude next to him to remember the moves.
I did get my football fix Saturday and loved lounging in my recliner all day but damn that was some bad football on display from noon until midnight. Not one close game for the games I was looking forward to watch the most. There were quite a few games on, however, so if you surfed good enough, you might have caught one or two worth watching. I loved every minute of the Notre Dame loss to Syracuse. So sorry to U-M but I will enjoy watching MSU play on New Year's Day. I hope we don't get our rear ends kicked. (that is spoken like a true Spartan fan, eh?).
Trail Head