Thursday, May 5, 2011

Highland Recreation Area - Ambiguously Gay Duo - Part II

A few years back, we witnessed the matching rider outfits; spandex no less. Unfortunately, there was a repeat performance tonight. Don't get me wrong, the bike tour has shirts/hoodies but they are more or less clothes to hang out in; not something we call each other to wear the same outfit for a ride. Somebody please take me out if you ever see the bike tour riding in matching spandex outfits. Again, not that there is anything wrong with it.
With my fellow riders engulfed in little league fever, I was left to look outside the box for action shots during the ride tonight. I didn't draw any blood so I guess the action shot of the night were these two ducks walking through the parking lot oblivious to everything around them.
Happy Mother's Day Mothers
Trail Head